- Who is in control of the processing of your data?
EMPRESA DE SERVEIS DEL MUNICIPI DE MANACOR SA (SAM)
Tax Identification Number: A57024549
- Major, 22 – 07500 Manacor
Tel.: 971 59 60 01
Email for data protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference: Data protection
For any query users may contact our data protection department at the address given.
2. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The contact information you provide is used to handle you reservation or request for information.
No automated decisions are made or profiles prepared using your personal data.
3. What is the legitimate basis for the processing of your personal data?
The legal basis for processing your data in cases of reservations is your request for handling of the reservation as a pre-contract for handling of reservations. Without the sending of data it is not possible to handle them for commercial or administrative purposes in order to provide you with the service you wish.
4. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data unless you ask us to erase it or for the time we need it for administrative, accounting or for tax reasons, in accordance with the regulation enabling us in the case of handling your reservation.
5. Who has access to your personal data?
We do not intend to assign data gathered through the website to third parties except where this is necessary in accordance with obligations in force from time to time in order to comply with our obligations to the public authorities or the police services of the government or the courts.
6. What are the rights of users?
Any person is entitled to obtain confirmation of whether or not we are processing personal data which concerns them. Interested parties are entitled to:
– Know why your data is being used and the time the data will be kept, know whether automated decisions are taken or profiles prepared and their consequences.
– Make submissions to the Spanish Data Protection Agency <www.agpd.es> if you consider your rights are being infringed.
– Access your personal data and ask for the correction of inaccurate or incomplete data.
– Ask for it to be erased where, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was gathered or you have opposed its being processed, whether as a result of illegal processing or of your having revoked your consent.
– Ask for restriction of the processing of your data, in this case we will only keep it for the bringing or defending of claims.
– Ask for the portability of your data to other service providers, provided this is technically possible.
– In certain circumstances, such as where the processing is for the purpose of direct marketing, and for reasons relating to your personal situation, you are entitled to oppose the processing of your data; in these cases we will cease to process the data, except for overriding legitimate reasons or the bringing or defending of claims.
7. Cancellation of service of sending communications
To cancel the sending of our communications you should contact us by email at the address provided in the data controller section.